Following on from yesterday’s post, I now have a fair idea with regards to my immediate future.
With J’s support, I have decided to withdraw from the rest of the semester.
I am too far behind (four weeks), and I can’t get my head back in the game. Evil Twin Fae and her gremlins feeding this sense of complete failure is not going to let me fix things quickly. I realise now that there is no way to salvage the remains of this semester.
I need a break. A chance to re-evaluate things.
At this stage I will be going back to attend the second semester, but probably as more of a part-time student, as per J’s advice.
As the second semester doesn’t start until 9 July 2012, that gives me about two months to sort my head out, and what my future as a student entails.
I’m still very unsure about everything, and how I feel. There is definitely now a sense of relief that a preliminary decision has been made, with a little bit of disappointment poking its way through from underneath.